Healthy Watergate SaladPrep: 10 min Servings: 8by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Healthy Watergate Salad is an easy no cook, quick, healthy, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low carbohydrates, low sugars, diabetic friendly, WeightWatchers (3) PointsPlus and heart-healthy recipe. A great Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter dinner option. Made with pistachio pudding mix, pineapple, yogurt and fat-free whipped topping. Use as a dessert or side-dish. This once popular and still long time favorite from the 1970's is now in a healthy version. Makes 8 Servings.
- 1 (1 oz) box fat-free, sugar-free pistachio instant pudding mix
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 2-1/2 cups thawed fat-free frozen non-dairy whipped topping, divided
- Mix together the dry pudding mix, pineapple and yogurt in a large bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in 2 cups of the thawed whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
Leave a review or comment