Healthy Summer SquashPrep: 10 min Cook: 6 min Servings: 4by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Healthy Summer Squash-is a delicious, easy and quick Italian style side recipe. It takes only 16 minutes total time to prepare and cook. Zucchini, yellow squash and tomatoes are well seasoned and sauteed in a skillet. A fantastic summer side dish that is also a low calories, low fat, low sodium, low cholesterol, low carbohydrates, Weight Watchers (2) PointsPlus per serving and a heart healthy recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium size yellow summer squash, sliced, 1/4" thick
- 1 medium size zucchini, sliced, 1/4" thick
- 1 tsp finely crushed Rosemary leaves
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground sea salt
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the yellow squash & zucchini; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the spices. Add in the tomatoes; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Leave a review or comment