Healthy Lemony Garlic Veggie MedleyPrep: 15 min Cook: 12 min Servings: 8by Kyle Dalakas100 recipes>
Healthy Lemony Garlic Veggie Medley is a simple, low fat side dish loaded with essential vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants! Try this great veggie side with dinner tonight!
- 1 Head of Broccoli
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 1 Head of Garlic (12-15 cloves)
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Dried Rosemary
- Wash the broccoli and cauliflower and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Clean and peel garlic; mince finely. Place the garlic and butter in a medium sized skillet. Saute over medium high heat until garlic is browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Fill a large stock pot about 3/4 full of water; bring to a boil over medium high heat. Add broccoli and cauliflower and let cook for 5 to 7 minutes until crisp/tender. Don’t over cook. Drain and place in large bowl.
- Toss vegetables with lemon juice, garlic butter mixture and rosemary. Serve warm or cold.
- Serves 6 to 8
Leave a review or comment