Healthy Kefir PopsiclesPrep: 10 min Servings: 4by Homemade & Yummy154 recipes>
Healthy Kefir Popsicles are made with only 2 ingredients. Easy to make, nutritious to eat. Perfect cool treat all year long.
- 1 1/3 cups vanilla kefir
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Pour kefir into popsicle molds.
- Place in freezer (without adding the handles) for about 15 minutes so the liquid starts to firm up a bit.
- Remove from freezer, and gently add chocolate chips to each mold. Press them down a bit with the tip of a spoon so you get some all the way to the bottom.
- Place on the handles, and return to freezer to completely freeze.
- Once frozen, remove from mold.
Leave a review or comment