HCG Diet - Microwave PicklesPrep: 15 min Cook: 7 min Servings: 1by 1st Place Recipes9 recipes>
Quick And Easy To Make HCG Diet Microwave Pickles.
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 garlic clove
- 3/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 hot pepper (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 quart canning jar
- Wash and dry the cucumber.
- Cut the cucumber into either Â¼ inch slices, quartered, or several small ones. How you want the cucumbers prepared is a personal preference. I quartered my cucumber then cut the quarters in half.
- Fill the canning jar with cucumbers. Any quart size glass jar with a lid will work for this. Just make sure the jar is clean and microwave safe.
- Add to the jar of cucumbers 1 clove of garlic, 3/4 teaspoon dried dill, 1/8 teaspoon turmeric and 1 hot pepper if desired.
- In a 4 cup microwave safe glass bowl, add 1 1/2 cups of water, 1/2 cup cider vinegar ad 2 teaspoons salt. Place in the microwave for about 4 minutes, or until it boils.
- Pour the hot liquid over the cucumbers in the jar. Make sure the cucumbers are covered with the liquid. If not, add water to cover.
- Cover the jar with plastic wrap loosely and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Remove the jar from the microwave and put the cap on it.
- Cool to room temperature and place in refrigerator. As soon as your pickles are cold, they will be ready to eat.
Leave a review or comment