Hazelnut Shortbread PizzaPrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 6by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv59 recipes>
Try this fun new twist on a dessert pizza. It's sure to be a new favorite!
- 6 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup crumbled shortbread cookies
- 3 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts
- whipped cream, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into an 11-inch circle.
- Place in a sprayed 9-inch round pan.
- Poke with a fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
- Spread Nutella over cooled crust.
- Sprinkle crumbled cookies over Nutella and top with hazelnuts.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.
Leave a review or comment