Hamburger Soup Crock Pot
Make this in the morning and have it ready when you get home!
- 1 pound lean grnd beef
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 env. onion soup
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 c. boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce.) tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 c. celery, sliced
- 1 c. carrots, sliced
- 1 c. macaroni, cooked & liquid removed
- Crumble uncooked hamburger into slow cooker.
- Add in pepper, oregano, basil, seasoned salt, onion soup mix.
- Stir in water, tomato sauce and soy sauce; then add in celery and carrots.
- Cover and cook in crock pot 6-8 hrs on low.
- Turn control to high and add in cooked macaroni and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 min.
Leave a review or comment