Ham Salad SpreadPrep: 20 min Servings: 3by Julia Ann Souders62 recipes>
Sweet and spicy Ham Salad spread to used on crackers topped with veggies for an appetizer or a sandwich spread for a luncheon, buffet, picnic or snack. ©2007-2015 Netta Belle’s Choice® cookbookinabox® “Reg. U.S. Pat. & Trdmk.Off.” Reg. “Trade-marks Canadian Intellectual Property Office.” nettabelleschoice.com and cookbookinabox.com. All rights reserved.
- 2 cups ham in 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup Colby Cheese in 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 drops hot pepper
- To reduce the salt in the ham cubes, drain and rinse with running water, blot with toweling.
- Put the ham cubes, cheese cubes, onion, relish and lemon juice into food processor.
- Pulse about 3-4 times until ham is finely chopped.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until well blended.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
- More mayonnaise, mustard and hot sauce may be added to your taste.
- Put ham salad spread into serving bowl and refrigerate until ready for use.
- Serve on assorted crackers or breads.
Leave a review or comment