Ham & Eggs BenedictPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 4by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Ham & Eggs Benedict is a delicious and healthier version of this popular French dish. A great option for a weekend breakfast or brunch. Made with reduced-fat mayonnaise and non-fat yogurt to make it a low calories, low carbohydrates, low sugars, diabetic and Weight Watchers (3) PointsPlus recipe.
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup light reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 English muffins, split, toasted
- 12 slices deli sliced smoked ham
- 4 large eggs, poached*
- Cook yogurt, mayonnaise and mustard in a saucepan over low heat 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly.
- Top muffin halves with ham, eggs and sauce.
Leave a review or comment