Ham And Cheese Quiche Pie
- 1 x unbaked pie shell
- 2 x (7 x 4 inch) slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 c. minced spinach
- 1/2 c. canned sliced mushrooms, liquid removed
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1 c. half and half cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 x (4.5 oz ) can chunk ham, flaked
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Method:1. Beat together flour, salt, lowfat milk, Large eggs in a medium bowl.
- 2. Place slices of Swiss cheese on bottom of pie crust. Sprinkle spinach proportionately over Swiss cheese, and then cover with mushrooms. Pour egg mix over mushrooms. Cover with flaked ham, and sprinkle cheddar cheese over top.
- 3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 55 min till top is golden brown .
- Makes 1 - 9 inch pie
- This is a hearty rich filling pie. Serve with a salad for a complete meal. Easy to fix, and very tasty !
Leave a review or comment