Halloween SkullPrep: 10 min Servings: 6by Guilt Free Cuisine by Fergyhun17 recipes>
Fun 'skull' made from fruit juice, fruit and gelatin.
- 3 sachets gelatin (Knox)
- 3 cups fruit juice (750ml)
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1 skull or other Halloween mold
- Mix 1 cup (250ml) cold fruit juice with 3 sachets gelatin
- Heat 2 cups (500ml) same fruit juice to boiling point
- Add to the cold juice/gelatin and stir for 5 mins until gelatin dissolves
- Drain canned fruit and add to mold
- Pour over the juice/gelatin mix
- Refrigerate until set - 2 to 3 hours
- Slide a palette knife around egde of the set mixture and turn out onto an upturned plate to release. You may need to repeat this process a few times to get the mix to release.
Leave a review or comment