Habanero Mustard SaucePrep: 15 min Servings: 1by Dean Grason6 recipes>
A fiery glaze for your fowl that Scoville would be proud of. The Scoville scale is the measurement standard for hot peppers. Habaneros for example score between 100,000-350,000, Cayenne score between 30,000-50,000 and jalapenos score between 2,500 and 8,000.
- 1/3 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 2-3 habanero peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 scallions (both green and white sections) finely chopped
- 1 pinch of allspice
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. ground coriander
- 2 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 3 Tbsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. kosher salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
Leave a review or comment