Gwen's Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce
- 8 c. sliced rhubarb fresh or possibly frzn
- 1 pkt diet strawberry gelatin - (makes 2 c.)
- 1 can crushed pineapple in unsweetened juice (8 ounce)
- Simmer rhubarb in 1/2 to 1 c. water till rhubarb is soft. Remove from heat.
- Stir in gelatin and pineapple with juice. Chill.
- This recipe yields 32 servings.
- Serving size: 1/4 c..
- Comments: Serve in sauce dishes plain; with yogurt or possibly cottage cheese; as a spread on toast or possibly English muffins, pancakes, waffles; or possibly as a topping for cheesecake.
Leave a review or comment