Grilled Tortillas PizzasPrep: 5 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 4by Beth Roan118 recipes>
Our new addiction! These are delicious and so easy to make.
- 13 ounces Flour Tortilla (8" - 8 total)
- 4 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Marinara Sauce
- 28 Pieces Pepperoni, turkey
- 1/2 Cup Sausage, crumbled (Jimmy Dean pre-cooked Hearty Sausage Crumbles)
- Heat grill to Medium-Low temperature.
- Top 4 tortillas with 1/4 cup of cheese each and top with another tortilla. Place on grill for 2 minutes to make crispy. Remove from grill, flip with grilled side up and top with sauce, cheese and toppings. Return to grill and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Leave a review or comment