Grilled Scallops and Papaya SalsaPrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Denise Sherin115 recipes>
Great light dinner or lunch. Make sure to have some good crusty bread with it.
- 1 3/4 lbs firm Papaya, coarsely chopped
- 2 lbs medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 med red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 small red serrano or Thai chili, seeded finely chopped (opt)
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 Tbsp oil or veg oil
- 36 sea scallops
- Combine papaya, tomatoes, onion, lime juice, chili, cilantro and oil in a large bowl.
- Cook your scallops on heated grill pan, in batches till browned.
- Serve scallops over salsa with a hunk of crusty bread
Leave a review or comment