Grilled Prawns with Lemon Butter and Corn BreadPrep: 20 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 6by Nina Timm13 recipes>
A most delightful way to get the family together around a big table. Serve buckets full of shrimp/prawns and corn bread. Success guarenteed!
- For the Prawns
- 2 kg prawns - de-veined
- 250gr butter
- 3-4 cloves garlic - crushed
- a hanful of chopped parsley
- a few halved lemons
- For the Corn Bread
- 500gr Snowflake Savory Muffin mix
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 wheels feta cheese - crumbled
- a handful of chopped parsley.
- In a small pot on your stove, melt the butter, garlic and some lemon juice together. keep warm. Season the prawn and either grill them on your grill, fry them in a pan with a little butter or bake them in the oven for about 10-12 minutes. When the shrimp or prawns are cooked it will be completely red in color. Serve in fluffy white rice, smothered with Lemon butter a chunks of corn bread dipped in the lemon butter!.
- Make the muffin mix according to the packet instruction. Add the corn, feta and parsley and spoon into individual bread pans or one big bread. Bake for according to packet instructions.
- Serve the grilled prawns with the lemon, garlic butter and chunks of con bread. Enjoy!
Leave a review or comment