Grilled Mexican CornPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Grilled Mexican Corn-is an easy and quick 20 minute recipe. A great option for delicious corn with a spicy kick. Features include a homemade spicy mayonnaise based spread. This is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low sodium, low cholesterol, low carbohydrates, low sugars, heart-healthy, diabetic friendly, Weight Watchers (4) PointsPlus recipe.
- 3 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan chesse
- Mix mayonnaise, paprika, lime peel and red pepper in small bowl. Cover. Remove husks and silk strands from corn.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Grill for 10 minutes or until corn is tender and lightly charred, turning occasionally.
- Spread corn with mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with the cheese. Serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment