Grilled Coconut PineapplePrep: 5 min Cook: 12 min Servings: 4by Beth Roan118 recipes>
Perfect sweet tooth cure for a summer day.
- 1 Pineapple, slice and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flakes
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Slice pineapple and set aside.
- Place coconut in skillet over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes or until browned. Set aside.
- Preheat grill (I used my George Forman grill).
- In a small bowl combine lime juice and sugar.
- Place pineapple pieces on grill and cook for 7 minutes.
- Transfer pineapple to dish and toss with sugar mixture.
- Top with coconut.
Leave a review or comment