Grilled Catfish DinnerPrep: 20 min Cook: 12 min Servings: 4by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Grilled Catfish Dinner is an easy and quick recipe that takes only 32 minutes total time from start to finish. Catfish filets are grilled over either a gas or charcoal grill and served with vegetables cooked on the stovetop and seasoned with herb and garlic seasoning. This is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low sugars, heart-healthy, diabetic friendly and Weight Watchers (2) PointsPlus recipe.
- 1 lb fresh catfish filets
- 2 tsp salt-free herb and garlic seasoning, divided
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- Preheat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Rinse catfish filets with cold water; do not pat dry. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the seasoning over fish; set aside.
- Heat vegetable broth in 2-quart saucepan. Stir in squash, broccoli, onion and the remaining 1 tsp seasoning. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until liquid is absorbed (3 to 4 minutes). Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place fish onto grill. Close lid; grill, turning once; cook until fish flakes with fork (6 to 8 minutes).
Leave a review or comment