Grilled Avocado and Pesto SaladPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 8by Kelsey Martin19 recipes>
This salad is easy, unique and delicious!
- 10 tomatoes, quartered
- 4 avocados, peeled, halved, and pitted
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- Place avocados halves in a bowl and lightly coat with olive oil.
- Grill avocado halves face down for 45 seconds over medium heat.
- Remove and arrange on a tray with the quartered tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil again.
- In a separate bowl, cover the red onion slices with juice from the lemon and olive oil.
- Place onions on top of the avocados, in the pit holes and then coat with the lemon/olive oil mix.
- Top with pesto sauce and sprinkle pine nuts on top.
Leave a review or comment