Grilled Asparagus And Potato Salad With Egg
- 450 gm small new potatoes
- 4 x Large eggs
- 450 gm fresh aspararagus
- 1 x little extra virgin olive oil
- 75 gm salad leaves coarse sea sal small piece offtesh patmesan
- 5 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 clv garlic crushed
- 3 Tbsp. grated parmesan
- Make the dressing: stir 45 tbsp water into mayonnaise to thin it to pouring consistency.
- Add in garlic parmesan and a little extra water if necessary.
- season to taste and set aside.
- Prepare the salad: cook potatoes in boiling water for about 15-20 min till tender drain and set aside.
- Boil Large eggs for 56 min the yolks should still be creamy.
- Cold under running water peel and halve.
- Preheat the grill.
- Trim the asparagus and use a potato peeler to peel the bottom 5cm of each stalk.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet drizzle over a little extra virgin olive oil shake to coat the spears and grill for about 7 min turning frequently till tender.
- Spread salad leaves on a. serving platter with the potatoes cut into pcs if you prefer sprinkle with a little coarse sea salt and add in the Large eggs.
- Arrange the asparagus on top; drizzle with dressing.
- Using a potato peeler shave parmesan flakes on top.
- Serves 4
Leave a review or comment