Green Bean And Red Onion Salad With Radish Dressing
- 5 x Radishes, unpeeled, trimmed, coarsely minced
- 1/2 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Honey mustard
- 1/2 tsp Chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 lb Slender green beans, trimmed
- 4 c. Mixed greens, (such as red leaf lettuce and baby spinach), torn into bite-size pcs
- 1 x Red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 lrg Radishes, sliced paper-thin (optional)
- Cook green beans in large pot of boiling salted water till just crisp-tender, about 5 min. Drain beans and rinse under cool water.
- Drain. Pat dry with paper towels. Wrap in kitchen towels and place in plastic bag. Refrigeratetill cool, at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
- Place beans, mixed greens and onion in large bowl. Toss with sufficient dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with sliced radishes, if you like.
- Serves 8.
Leave a review or comment