Greek Style ChickenPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 6by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
This is easy and so delicious. Enjoy with Love, Catherine
- 3 lbs. boneless – skinless chicken breast
- Juice of one lemon
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic – crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients and place chicken breast in the marinade. Refrigerate the chicken for one hour or up to overnight.
- Place chicken breast in a heated frying pan and sautÃ© with the marinade. SautÃ© the chicken for about 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Place the chicken on a heated griddle for about 4-5 minutes on each side so that each side of the chicken will become golden. While the chicken is on the griddle continue to simmer the marinade on LOW. Place the chicken back into the marinade and serve.
Leave a review or comment