Grape SaladPrep: 15 min Servings: 8by Beth Roan118 recipes>
I had been craving this ever since my sister made me taste this dish that her boyfriend's mother brought to Easter dinner. It is so good!!
- 4 cups green grapes
- 4 cups red grapes
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, white sugar and vanilla together in a bowl.
- Mix in grapes.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Mix nuts and brown sugar together and sprinkle on top before serving.
Leave a review or comment