Goat Cheese Cherry TomatoesPrep: 30 min Servings: 16by Beth Griffin6 recipes>
The title says it all! This is a perfect addition to any summer party~ lil' cherry tomoatoes stuffed with herby goat cheese mix!
- 16 Cherry Tomatoes (a mix of red & yellow
- 8 oz goat cheese (chevre)
- 1/4 c. fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- a pinch of dry oregano
- Cut the top off each tomato & scoop out pulp to make a hollow yet sturdy shell, drain any juice that accumulates in the shells.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
- Fill each tomato with cheese mix, plate & serve
- Could that be any more simple?! Pretty and delicious~
Leave a review or comment