Glazed Corned Beef
When I serve this to guests, I always get rave reviews. Serve with cooked carrots, using a small amount of the glaze. Oven fried potatoes complete this meal.
- 3 lbs. corned beef
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 4 Tbsp. prepared Dijon Mustard
- 4 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Place corned beef in large pot of water and bring to boil. Lower heat, cover partially and simmer for 3 hours or until tender.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix marmalade, mustard and sugar.
- Remove beef from water and place in lightly greased baking dish. Pour marmalade mixture over beef, coating thoroughly.
- Bake 30 minutes. Slice beef, arrange on plate and pour glaze over the top.
Leave a review or comment