Ginger Sesame Glazed PecansPrep: 5 min Cook: 4 min Servings: 10by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Great flavorful snack anytime!
- 16 ounces Pecan Halves
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger root grated finely
- 1/4 cup Good Maple Syrup
- dash of nutmeg and dash of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- In a saucepan add syrup on low heat, ginger root, nutmeg, cinnamon,
- pecan halves, gently stir to mix.
- Spread coated pecan halves on a parchment lined baking sheet pan and pop into a 400 F hot oven for 4 minutes, remove and allow to cool, garnish while warm with sesame seeds.
- Store in an airtight container.
Leave a review or comment