Ginataang PakbetPrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
Thick and creamy veggie dish that family share anytime of the week. Best paired with fried fish or fried meat.
- 2 med tomatoes (diced)
- 1 med onion (sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup sliced squash
- 1/2 cup sliced ampalaya (bitter melon)
- 1 cup sliced okra
- 1 cup stringbeans cut 1 and 1/2 inch long
- 1 cup sliced eggplant
- 1 tsp pork seasoning granules
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup kangkong leaves
- Heat oil, sauté garlic, onion, tomatoes.
- Add squash, ampalaya and okra for 5 minutes until vegetables turned light in color.
- Stir in stringbeans and eggplant.
- Add pork granules to season the dish and cook for a couple more minutes.
- Pour in coconut milk and bring to boil.
- Cook for 5 minutes more until vegetables are done.
- Add kangkong leaves and simmer for another minute.
Leave a review or comment