Gin Fizz Lemonade TwistServings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
A variety of the usual gin fizz mix. I like it too with lemon.
- 1 oz simple syrup (per drink)
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice (per drink)
- 2 oz gin (per drink)
- 1 to 2 oz club soda (per drink)
- 1 lemon (wedges for garnish)
- To mix the drink, pour the lemon juice, simple syrup and gin into a martini shaker full of ice. Adjust the sweetness accordingly to your taste.
- Shake to combine the ingredients and then pour into glasses with ice.
- Top up with club soda to taste.
- Place a small lemon wedge on the rim of each drink.
Leave a review or comment