Giggling Gourmet's 'Camp Dessert On the Fly'Prep: 5 min Servings: 4by Giggling Gourmet15 recipes>
Here is something very quick, healthy and all to easy to fix up as a sweet dessert or snack dish. Use this when we are camping and backpacking as a nice capper to a day of hiking and the welcoming of a starry sky! Also works just fine when sitting at home as well and you want something sweet and still lean towards healthy food!
- 4 Apples (Whatever your favorite kind may be.)
- 2 TBS Granulated Maple Sugar
- 1/2 TSP Cinnamon (Can go for 1 TSP if you like more bite.)
- 2 Graham Crackers crushed bread crumb status...
- Cut apples up into small chunks and discard core and seeds.
- In small cup or bowl mix Granulated Maple Sugar and Cinnamon well. Add Graham cracker and mix again.
- In a medium size bowl pour mixture over apples and toss with a spoon or the bowl itself and mix well. You can choose to heat this over a campfire for an amazing taste or just enjoy fresh as is!
- (also quite yummy if you heat it for a few minutes over your campfire :) )
Leave a review or comment