Garlic Lemon Broccoli Cauliflower MedleyPrep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 8by Kyle Dalakas101 recipes>
Garlic Lemon Broccoli Cauliflower Medley is a super healthy, easy and delicious veggie side dish! Try this with your meal tonight!
- 1 Head of Broccoli
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 1 Head of Garlic (12-15 cloves)
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Dried Rosemary
- Wash the broccoli and cauliflower and cut into bite sized pieces
- Clean and peel garlic; mince finely. Place the garlic and butter in a medium sized skillet.
- Saute over medium high heat until garlic is browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Fill a large stock pot about 3/4 full of water; bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add broccoli and cauliflower and let cook for 5 to 7 minutes until crisp/tender. Don’t over cook. Drain and place in large bowl.
- Toss vegetables with lemon juice, garlic butter mixture and rosemary. Serve warm or cold.
- Serves 6 to 8
Leave a review or comment