Garden Salmon LoafPrep: 10 min Cook: 30-40 min Servings: 4by BearNakedBaker125 recipes>
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 6oz, container plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 cans ( 6oz. each) Sock eye salmon, drained (Costco)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 6oz container plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2-1/2 oz. sliced ripe olives (optional)
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- For sauce, combine all ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Cover and chill. When ready to serve, Place sauce in small metal bowl over simmering pot of water (double boiler) to gently warm sauce.
- Heat oven to 350Â°F. Spray 8 x 4-inch or 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- For loaf, combine all loaf ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly but thoroughly. Press into pan; bake 30-40 minutes or until light golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve immediately with sauce.
Leave a review or comment