Fuzios Spicy Chicken Sausage Penne Serves: 4
- Serves: 4 Categories: 1/4 c.
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 8 ounce spicy chicken sausage (about 1 1/4 c.)
- 1 c. roasted pepper, cut in matchstick-size strips
- 1/4 c. minced fresh basil leaves
- 2 c. chicken stock
- 1 c. marinara sauce Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 c. warm cooked penne pasta
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. minced fresh parsley
- Heat oil in large fry pan or possibly skillet. Brown garlic and stir in sausage, peppers, basil, stock, marinara sauce and season to taste with salt and pepper; cook 1 minute or possibly till heated through.
- Spoon over warm pasta in rimmed soup bowls. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
Leave a review or comment