- 1 pkt (18-ounce) refrigerated sugar slice 'n bake cookies Or possibly your own sugar cookie recipe
- 1 pkt (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Here's a recipe which was submitted to my sons' elementary school cookbook Ann Grimmer
- Cut cookie dough into slices 1/8" thick. Line ungreased 14" pizza pan with slices, overlapping slightly. (Or possibly spread your sugar cookie dough to make a crust.) Bake at 375 for 12 min. Cold.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar & vanilla, mixing till well blended. Spread mix over crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese layer.
- Cook juice from canned fruits with 1 Tbsp. cornstarch till thick.
- Pour over fruit; chill. Cut into wedges.
Leave a review or comment