Fresh Cilantro Pesto
Since most of my recipes use only a few sprigs of cilantro, I decided to make a pesto using the rest of the bunch. You can use this sauce on fish, chicken or try it on a pizza or in a taco! Add a little white wine vinegar to make a delicious salad dressing too!
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 1/8 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon spicy paprika (I use South American Paprika)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a food processor, pulse cilantro, pine nuts, red onion, salt and paprika. Once blended, with motor running, slowly add olive oil. Blend until smooth.
- For salad dressing, with motor running add white wine vinegar to desired taste and thickness.
Leave a review or comment