Flower Garden Aglio OIio With CaviarPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 3by Blackswan82 recipes>
What do you think of this dazzling Flower Garden? Isn’t it charming, with a touch of the Pearly Black Magic - the luminary Caviar? So let’s romance your taste buds with this Flower Garden Aglio Olio!
- 300g Spaghetti
- 2 slices of Carrot Ham
- 2 slices of Smoked Salmon
- 2 Streaky Bacon
- 2 tbsp Caviar
- 2 tsp Butter
- ¼ red Capsicum (makes 3 hearts)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Chilli peppercorn
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 Sprig of Parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- ground black pepper
- Cook pasta Al Dente accordingly to instructions of package. Drain & add butter.
- Using a mould, cut out shapes from Capsicum, Salmon & Ham. Set aside.
- Heat oil & fry bacon. Add garlic & sautÃ©ed till fragrant. Add chilli, then pasta & salt. Mix well.
- Dish on serving plate & start decorating your garden by placing your flowers & hearts. Top with Caviar on each flower & add parsley!
Leave a review or comment