flaky crust fried breadPrep: 5 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 20by CARI GULOW9 recipes>
Super quick and easy.
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups of Flour.
- 2 tea spoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt.
- 1/2 cup of oil.
- 1/2cup milk.
- 1 tea spoon salt.
- Place all ingridients in a bowl and mix.
- Knead a couple minutes.
- Roll out to desired thickness. Too thin will over cook or be too crispy but its a matter of preference. I like mine a little thicker turns out soft and flakey.
- Cut in squares or desired shape.
- Fry in hot oil. They cook quick until a golden wheaty color.
Leave a review or comment