Bulanglang in Filipino means vegetable stew. I used Galunggong fish or Skad Fish for this recipe. Pork may also be used as a substitute for fish in this dish.
- 6 pcs of Galunggong fish (Skad Fish)
- 4 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 3 cups of hugas-bigas or water used to washing rice
- 1/4 cup of bagoong isda or fish paste (strained)
- 250 g squash (cut into cubes)
- 300 g upo or bottle gourd (cut into cubes)
- 115 g Del Monte Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups of malunggay leaves
- Fry 6 pcs of medium galunggong then set aside. Boil 3 cups of rice washing with garlic and bagoong isda or fish paste. Add squash, upo (bottle gourd) then cook for 5 minutes. Add Del Monte Tomato Sauce and galunggong fish. Simmer for another 5 minutes and add malunggay leaves. Simmer until cooked.
Leave a review or comment