Festive Pasta SaladPrep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 8by Kelsey Martin19 recipes>
This pasta salad is colorful and zesty! Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) small shell pasta
- 3/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup diced carrots
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 3/4 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook bell pepper, onion, and carrots with 1 tbsp. olive oil and 1/4 tsp. salt, stirring often, about 3 minutes.
- Add pepper/onion mixture and peas to pasta; mix gently.
- In a bowl, stir remaining 2 tbsp. olive oil, remaining 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. each hot sauce and pepper; pour over pasta mixture and stir until well coated. Add more pepper and hot sauce to taste.
- Just before serving, stir in lime juice.
Leave a review or comment