Family-Sized Apple-Cherry CakePrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 1by Little Housewife5 recipes>
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 6 eggs
- 4 full tea spoons of baking powder
- half cup of olive oil + another half cup of hot water
- some fruits (I used cherries and apples coated with cinnamon)
- Combine sugar and eggs, then add flour and baking powder to the mixture and while still stirring add olive oil. Mix all untill nice and smooth. Pour the mixture on the tray (grease it and "breadcrumb it" so It won't stick) and sprinkle the fruits here and there.
- Bake in 180 C for about half an hour. You will need too peek from time to time if the cake is not getting burned, it is ready when golden in colour. Check it with a toothpick to be 100% sure. I waited untill the cake was cool and I decorated the cake with icing.
Leave a review or comment