Extremely Addictive Milk Chocolate Peanut BitesPrep: 10 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 14by Homemade & Yummy154 recipes>
Extremely Addictive Milk Chocolate Peanut Bites are over the top delicious. Sweet, salty, creamy peanut butter flavoured chocolate. One is not enough.
- 10 1/2 ounces milk chocolate (good quality)
- 3 ounces peanut butter (I used smooth)
- 1 1/2 ounces dry roasted peanuts (for garnish)
- 1 1/2 ounces white chocolate chips (for garnish)
- 1. Roughly chop the milk chocolate, and place in a glass bowl
- 2. Place in the microwave, and melt. This will take a few minutes depending on the temperature of your microwave. Be sure to stir often, and don't burn it.
- 3. Once the chocolate is melted, add the peanut butter and stir. Place back in the microwave for a minute to be sure the peanut butter is melted.
- 4. At this point you can transfer your warm mixture into a measuring cup to ease in pouring. You can also use a ladle if you wish.
- 5. Arrange your silicone cups on a dish or tray. This makes them easier to transport once they are filled.
- 6. Pour a small amount of the chocolate/peanut butter mixture into each cup. The amount is totally up to you.
- 7. Top each cup with some dry roasted peanuts.
- 8. Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave.
- 9. Place melted chocolate in a piping bag, with a small decorating tip attached.
- 10. Drizzle some white chocolate over the peanuts. Alternatively you can use a spoon to drizzle if you wish.
- 11. Let chocolate set. If you are in a hurry, place into the fridge. This will speed up the process.
- 12. Once set, peel off silicone baking cup. ENJOY!!!
Leave a review or comment