easy Turkey GravyPrep: 5 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 15by RecipeKing54 recipes>
Easy Turkey Gravy is a delicious, easy and quick (15) minute recipe for your Thanksgiving and/or Christmas holiday meal. It will come out perfect every time, lump free! This can be easily tweaked by adding your preferred spices also. This is a healthy, low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low carbohydrates recipe.
- 2 (0.87 oz) envelopes turkey gravy mix
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup turkey pan drippings
- 1 cup chopped turkey giblets, (optional)
- 1. Mix gravy mix and flour in a large saucepan. Gradually stir in water and turkey drippings with wire whisk until smooth. Stir in chopped turkey giblets, if desired.
- 2. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until gravy comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. (Gravy will continue to thicken upon standing).
Leave a review or comment