Easy Rock Cheese Toast - Crispy Veg Rava Appetizer |Quick Suji Bread ToastPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 1by Manisha Bharani3 recipes>
Rock cheese toast is easy and quick and also a very healthy and nutritious food for kids. It can be served anytime of the day and appeals to all age groups. They make a very good party starter and is also a kids favorite. Suji Toast is an instant appetizer & eaten any time of the day. Semolina toast is an open sandwich recipe. it is prepared by using semolina, vegetables, fresh cream & bread.
- 1 Cup Chopped Vegetables
- (Carrot, Capsicum,Cabbage,Tomato,Onion),
- 4 Slice Brown Bread,
- 2-3 Tbsp Cream,
- 2 Tbsp Semolina(Rava/Suji),
- 1 Tbsp coriander,
- 1 Tbsp Chill Flakes,
- 1 tsp Oregano,
- Salt to Taste.
- Grated Cheese for Garnishing.
- Take chopped vegetables in a bowl.
- Add cream, semolina(rava),coriander,chill flakes, oregano & salt & mix all ingredients well.
- Apply this mixture on bread.
- Bake it at 180*C for 15-20 minutes or till it becomes crispy from the bottom side.
- After removing from oven spread grated cheese on top.
- Serve hot.
Leave a review or comment