Easy Potato Salad
Delicious and super-fast potato salad that only has 4 ingredients.
- 1 lb. potatoes, peeled and washed (about 4 medium)
- ¼ cup diced onion (about ½ of 1 small onion)
- 2 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Wash potatoes; place in sauce pan. Cover with water and bring to boil. Simmer until soft, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Combine diced onion with pickle relish. Add mayonnaise to pickle mixture.
- Cube potatoes and toss gently to combine with mayonnaise mixture. Cover and chill several hours.
Leave a review or comment