Easy Mango Tomato Pico de GalloPrep: 10 min Servings: 4by Kyle Dalakas100 recipes>
Easy Mango Tomato Pico de Gallo is ready in just 10 minutes and a super simple, delicious appetizer! Serve with fish tacos, beef or chicken burritos or as a tasty dip with tortilla chips.
- 2 Ripe Mangos, peeled and diced
- 3 Large Tomatoes, washed and diced
- 4 Mini Multi Colored Sweet Peppers, cleaned and diced
- 1 Habanero Pepper, cleaned and diced (optional)
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 1/2 Tsp. Tabasco Sauce
- The easiest way to prepare the mangos:
- Place mango on a cutting board, stem side down and hold. With a sharp knife, about 1/4 ” from center make a vertical cut down through the mango. Repeat on the other side. Cut parallel slices through the mango, being careful not to cut through the skin. Turn and repeat, creating a checkerboard pattern. At this point, you can either use a spoon to scoop out the diced mango or simply push the flesh up from underneath. Remove with a knife or a spoon.
- Place diced mangos in a large bowl.
- Wash and dice tomatoes and add to bowl.
- Clean peppers and dice finely. Add to bowl.
- Clean habanero pepper and mince. Add to tomatoes and mangos.
- Drizzle with lime juice and add the Tabasco Sauce. Mix well.
Leave a review or comment