Easy Lemon Chicken
- 6 x Puff pastry shells
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken Breasts -- in cubes
- 2 x 12oz jars
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Dry thyme -- crushed
- 3 c. Cooked, cut up veggies Chicken gravy
- Bake shells according to package directions. In med skillet over med hight heat, heat oil. Add in chicken in 2 batches and cook till browned, stirring ofter. Set aside. Pour off fat. Add in gravy, juice, thyme and veggies.
- Heat to a boil. Return chicken to pan. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 min or possibly till chicken is no longer pink. Serve in shells.
Leave a review or comment