Easy Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 pkt Pillsbury Moist Supreme Lemon Cake Mix
- 1/2 c. butter or possibly margarine, softened
- 16 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3 x Large eggs
- 8 ounce lemon yogurt
- 1 can Pillsbury Lemon Creme Creamy Supreme Frosting
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease bottom of 10 or possibly 9-inch Spring-form pan. In large bowl, combine cake mix and butter at low speed till crumbly. Reserve 1 c. of crumb mix for topping. With floured fingers, press remaining mix in bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of greased pan.
- In same bowl, combine all filling ingredients; beat at medium speed till smooth. Pour into crust-lined pan. Sprinkle reserved crumb mix proportionately over filling.
- Bake at 325 degrees F. for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs or possibly till center is just set and edges are golden. Cold 30 min. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen. Remove sides of pan. Chill 2 hrs before serving. Store in refrigerator.
- HIGH ALTITUDE - Above 3500 Feet: No change.
Leave a review or comment