Easy Honey Cornflakes CupsPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 5by MyWeekend Plan58 recipes>
This delectable treat is no stranger to special events; you’re sure to find a bottle (or two!) of these Honey Cornflakes Cups in almost every home. It’s no surprise, given that you can quickly make a batch of these delectable cookies with just 6 ingredients and 20 minutes of your time. Be sure to make more because it is highly addicting and will be gone as soon as you serve it.
- 200 g Cornflakes (lightly-crushed)
- 40 g Honey
- 70 g Unsalted Butter
- 25 g Castor Sugar
- 4 tbso Almond flakes (toasted)
- 1 tbsp White sesame seeds (toasted)
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Make the honey mixture by melting the butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan till bubbles. After that, remove it from the heat.
- To coat the cornflakes, stir in the cornflakes, almond flakes and sesame seeds into the honey mixture.
- Now it’s time to bake the cups. Fill the mini cups with evenly coated cornflakes. Then, just bake for 10 mins till it turns a nice golden brown shade
- Chill it. Let it cool down completely to allow the cornflakes to set and stick together. After that, you can enjoy the sweet crispy treat with everyone!
Leave a review or comment