Easy Chicken ParmesanPrep: 5 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 6by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Easy Chicken Parmesan is an easy, and delicious Italian chicken recipe with only four ingredients and just 5 minutes of prep time for 6 mouth-watering juicy chicken breasts. This is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low sugars, low carbohydrates, diabetic and Weight Watchers (4) PointsPlus recipe. Just add your favorite cooked vegetable to round out the meal. All cooked in the oven and takes only 30 minutes start to finish.
- 6 small (about 4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb total)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1-1/2 tsp Italian seasoning, optional
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Mix together the cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder. Also the Italian seasoning if using.
- Moisten the chicken with water; coat with cheese mixture. Place in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- 4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done (165°F).
- For a golden appearance and extra crunchiness, after chicken is done set oven to Broil. Place chicken 6 inches from heat. Broil 2 to 4 minutes or until chicken is golden brown.
Leave a review or comment