Easy Cake Mix Oatmeal Craisin CookiesPrep: 5 min Cook: 10-12 min Servings: 6by Denise Sherin115 recipes>
Using a Spice Cake mix adds great flavor to the cookies. I like Craisins but you could use raisins or dried cherrys too.
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pkg Spice cake mix
- 2 cups old fashion oats
- 2 1/2 cups craisins
- 1 cup chopped walnut or pecans (opt)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a lg bowl, beat oil and brown sugar til well blended. Beat in eggs, then milk.
- Combine cake mix and oats, gradually add to brown sugar mixture and mix well.
- Fold in craisins and nuts if using.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 mins or til golden, cool for a minute before removing to rack to cool.
Leave a review or comment